Both NSW & QLD
Thank you for your enquiry for Conveyancing Services. An email confirmation has also been sent to your email address at .
Please find below our quotation for our professional fees plus any searches required based on the information provided. Hidden fees are common in our industry. Our quotes are honest and upfront, so if you would like to use our firm, but you have received what appears to be a cheaper quote, send it to us and we will compare fees and service.
|Professional Services and Search Fees||Amount|
Special Offer: A $100 Discount will be applied to your final invoice if we look after the Conveyancing of both your Purchase and Sale.
Search costs are determined by the Local Council and Government Authorities and are subject to change at any time.
Our Quotation Includes:
- Our Professional Fees
- Council Rates & Water Search where applicable (at cost)
- Standard Searches * (at cost)
- File Management
- Pre-Contract Review including legal advice and drafting of special conditions if required
- Secure Electronic File Storage of your documents
- Client Helpdesk: available after hours and weekends
- Our “Easy Guide to Conveyancing” Booklet
At Settlement the following charges may be incurred. We will confirm this with you.
- Settlement Agent Fee: if required – $55
- Settlement Notice: if required by your Bank – $45
* Please note each property transaction is unique. If specific searches are recommended they will be discussed with you following a detailed consultation. Our professional fee is a fixed fee. This quotation will cover your entire Conveyance on the basis that the terms of the contract remain unchanged
Thank you for considering for your conveyancing. To get the ball rolling click on one of the links below or call us on 1300 22 33 44.
Quotation prepared by Conveyancing