We are a friendly team of 30+ dedicated Conveyancers, guided by our highly experienced Directors. We are passionate about what we do and we’re driven by delivering outstanding customer service.
We provide Incredibly Easy Conveyancing services in QLD and NSW.
What makes us different?
- We combine extensive experience and legal expertise with a friendly customer service focus
- We are available 7 days a week
- We empower our clients by always keeping them informed
- We’re excellent communicators and we talk in your language, not ‘legal speak’
- We provide a tailored service, understanding your needs first
- 30+ highly experienced Conveyancing Paralegals backed up by experienced lawyers
- Multi Award Winning Conveyancing firm
- Genuine fixed fee quote, includes searches – no nasty surprises
- Online, for your convenience – save time and money
We pride ourselves on our open and responsive communication, and in our industry, we know this is important to our Clients. It’s our job to make the Conveyancing process as easy as possible – to clearly explain things without the jargon, be proactive, efficient and to ensure our clients are always in the picture – and never in the dark.
We believe that giving a personal service helps us understand your needs, and helps us to give you a more thorough, efficient service. We take the extra time to get to know you, the details of your purchase or sale and all the intricacies that could expedite your transaction.
“Does this extra personal service mean you’re more expensive?”
Not at all. We feel this is the best way for us to deliver a great service to our clients. There is no need to make appointments and spend time in Lawyer’s waiting rooms at your own expense. We offer a more convenient service by adapting to your needs and giving you the tailored service you need.
You’re in safe hands
We enjoy welcoming previous clients who come back to us time after time. Because they know we will take the time to understand their individual needs, our Clients can relax, reassured that their purchase or sale is in the best hands.
Go Green – say no to paper waste
The legal industry is renowned as high users of paper products. This also leads to other environmentally impacted effects such as using ink toner cartridges, electricity and fuel to transport tonnes of paper around Australia.
There is no need – really!
At bytherules we have embraced technology and applied it to help the environment, and our clients at the same time. How ?
- We store all documents digitally and only print if absolutely necessary. These are securely made available online for you.
- Documents are emailed to clients, so you have access to them any time, from anywhere.
Was this helpful? If you still have any questions, please contact us and we’ll get right back to you.
Joe is the founding Lawyer behind bytherules and has leveraged his wealth of knowledge to enhance the property industry. As a practising Barrister and Solicitor since 1987, Joe is admitted to practice in the Supreme Courts of Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland and the High Court of Australia.
Joe works closely with both domestic and international companies and is called to advise on compliance issues under the Corporations Law. For the past 7 years, Joe has dealt exclusively in commercial, business and property matters, specifically, property transactions, mortgage documentation and best business practice.
Joseph McMahon | Founding Lawyer
Moving to Noosa in 2011, Chris invested in bytherules and saw an opportunity to implement the best ideas he learned and developed in the industry. Over the last 6 years, Chris has focused on growing bytherules and developing internal systems. He’s been instrumental in turning bytherules into a dominant market player.
Chris Collinge | Managing Director